Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Year One



Daniel,

I can't believe it's already been a year since we said "I Do!" Time sure does fly. This past year has been full of both ups and downs, and I am so lucky to have you by my side to experience all of it. You are my best friend and I can't imagine my life with anyone else.

I'm looking forward to tonight's date & crossing my fingers that your anniversary gift comes in the mail today (even though you've already guessed what it is). I'm glad you liked the "bonus cards" that I've been sending you throughout the day.

One year down, many more to go! I love you! Happy anniversary!

Hannah


P.S. Just so everyone knows, "bonus cards" is nothing raunchy. I had a hard time narrowing down the card I wanted to get Dan, so I picked the sappy one and took pictures of the two humorous ones that I liked and sent those pics to him throughout the school day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...