Okay, so I know I've been slacking. But I promise, one of these days I'll finish this challenge!
I figured for each year, I would give you the actual year (to help make you feel old), how old the hubby and I will both be (to help make us feel old), and some of the things we hope to accomplish by that time.
5 Years From Now.....
The year will be 2017. I'll be 28 years old, and Dan will be 29. We'll be celebrating 12 years together, and 6 years of marriage.
- Debt free (everything except the house)
- Living in/owning our first house
- Hubby will have finished paramedic school
- First baby born, maybe number 2 (or even 3) on the way
- Not sure if I'll be a stay at home mom or still working in the classroom
10 Years From Now....
The year will be 2022. I'll be 33 years old, and Dan will be 34. We'll be celebrating 17 years together, and 12 years of marriage.
- Raising our 2-3 children
- House paid off
- Maybe upgrade to a bigger/better house and rent out previous house
- Graduating with my master's degree
15 Years From Now.....
The year will be 2027. I'll be 38 years old, and Dan will be 39. We'll be celebrating 22 years together, and 17 years of marriage.
- Teaching our oldest child how to drive
- Deciding if teaching is what I want to do until I retire, or if I want to seek a new career path
- Now that we're debt free and had some years to save, perhaps we'll start to travel more and hit up some places on our travel bucket list.
So, if you look into your crystal ball, what do you see in your future?