#11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
So, I started writing my list, and I couldn't come up with a full list. So, I googled a list online, and let me tell you, some of the things listed had me laughing. I'm definitely guilty of doing many things that are on that list. Anyways, I combined my list with some of my favorites from the online list, and I came up with 15 that I couldn't narrow down.
- Having to push twenty million buttons before getting a live person on the phone.
- When my insurance company thinks that they are my doctor.
- People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.
- When people use butter on their toast, and leave little crumbs in the butter container.
- Guys who leave the toilet seat up.
- When people don't pick their feet up when they walk.
- Drivers who don't use a turn signal.
- Cars that come up behind you on the interstate and flash their lights because they want to you move.
- People who drive with their brights on while another car is coming from the opposite direction.
- People who don't pick up after their dog has "done it's business" in a public area.
- Women who wear too much perfume. Same with men and colonge.
- Finding a really cute piece of clothing in every size, but yours.
- When public restrooms don't have a trash can near the door. Especially if it's a door you have to pull to open.
- People who mumble. Then you ask them to speak up or clarify, and they say, "nothing."
- Telemarketers. Need I say more?
What is your biggest pet peeve?