Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pinterest Gadget for Blogger




I wanted to pop in quickly and share another blog feature that I stumbled across today. I noticed on another blogger's page the fact that they had some sort of gadget in their sidebar that featured their most recent pins on Pinterest. Immediately my thought was "I want one!!"

So, I searched around on Google and realized that the specific gadget I was looking at was only for WordPress blogs. Boo! But... more searching and I came across this incredibly helpful blog that has everything you need to know to install your own Pinterest gadget on your sidebar.

If you'd like a Pinterest gadget for your sidebar, check out Code It Pretty's tutorial here. And, don't forget to check out the IE9 bug fix that she talks about here - otherwise IE users will be able to see the pins in your sidebar, but they won't be directly linked to your pinterest page.

Happy pinning!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing, Hannah :) The gadget looks great on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could not have done it without your user-friendly tutorial! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...