Monday, June 18, 2012

In Case You Happen To....

....notice a few errors or typos in the blog posts with week, please bear with me. Last Friday I wrote a post for every day this week in anticipation of being at a Common Core Standards workshop this week. My plan was to proofread the posts the night before they went live, since I pre-scheduled when they would post. However, it doesn't look like I get wireless access in my hotel room, so my plan has back fired. Right now I'm using the Blogger app for the first time (so hopefully this works as planned) on my phone.

So, if you see typos, rambling sentences, or something that might say {link} or {insert}where I'm suppose to go back and add something, just ignore them for the time being. I promise to fix them Thursday night when I'm finally back home.

Also, I'm not sure if this app will let me moderate comments or not. So if you're not seeing your comment show up,I promise its not because I'm ignoring you.

Here's hoping your Monday has been better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...