Thursday, June 14, 2012

Passion

#8. What are 5 passions that you have?

1. MY MARRIAGE


I think this one goes without much explanation. I love my husband. He's my best friend. I love the relationship we have. And I plan on doing everything within my power to keep our marriage strong. I don't want to be a divorce statistic.
2. MY FAMILY
This applies to the family I grew up with, the family I married into, and the family the husband and I have started and will continue to build in the future. As much as my family can drive me crazy, I still love them and want the best for them. Whenever possible I try to help where I'm needed. Mostly that puts me in the role of "sounding board" and I'm okay with that.
3. EDUCATION
Considering I'm a teacher, this one should come as no surprise. I believe having an education is key. Sure, you may not get a job in the degree you study. But just having a desire to learn something new - to seek out new ideas - will take you far.
4. FINANCIAL FREEDOM


To be debt free is a passion that's slowly growing inside of me. The hubby and I have officially started working on our debt snowball, and seeing the payoff amount numbers drop each month is exciting. I cannot wait until we're finally controling our money rather than our money controlling us.
5. FINDING A GOOD DEAL
Although this one could technically tie into "Financial Freedom," this has been a passion of mine long before the desire to be debt free. Being able to find a deal and save money wherever possible seriously brings a smile to my face. Thrift stores and clearance bins are my idea of a good time.


What are you passionate about?





1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely passionate about finding a deal. I love yard dales, thrift stores, and clearance racks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...