Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Instagram Widget

I mentioned in my last post that I've officially jumped on the Instagram bandwagon. I seriously love this app. Anyways, I came across a tip that there was a blog widget out there that allowed bloggers to share their most recent Instagram photos right on their sidebar. I figured I'd share it with you guys.

You can see it in my sidebar now. I chose to do a two columns with the six most recent pictures, but you can change up the number and layout of your photos really easily. Still not sure if I'll stick with this layout - still playing around a little bit.

So, where do you find this really cool widget? Head on over to SnapWidget. Just enter in your information, and  copy/paste the code and you're good to go!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...