Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Post Without A Title

Sorry I've been a little MIA lately. A lot of things has been going on around these parts lately, but mainly I've been spending some quality time with the hubby and working on little projects around the apartment (all of which I plan on sharing on here eventually).

Since the hubby has been out of work, we got to spend an entire week together while I was off of school for Spring Break two weeks ago. It was so nice just to hang out and relax for a week with nothing on our agenda. Dan has been back to work now for a week, so we've been settling back in to our old routine.

This past week was the first week back to school after Spring Break as well as the end of the 3rd nine week grading period, so I have been frantically trying to catch up on all of my grading. Grades are due first thing this Tuesday morning, so I've got my work cut out for me.

But like I said, we've been working on a few little projects, so here's some of the things you have to look forward to:
  •  The hubby has gotten himself a new toy, and when I mentioned to him that I was going to post about it on the blog, he asked if he could write the post.
  • I've finally gotten around to hanging up some more stuff on the walls around the apartment - both in the master bedroom and the dining room. I even tried my hand at a little gallery wall. (You can see my first attempt at wall art here)
  • I've been organizing the laundry room and it's almost complete - just need to purchase one more thing and snap a couple more pictures, and we're going to call that project finished!
  • We've got some new additions to our little family. No, again, I'm not pregnant, but you'll just have to wait and see what I'm talking about.
  • We made some adjustments to the lighting in our dining room with a quick and easy fix.
So please bear with me for a little while longer and eventually there will be some posts with some actual substance to them. For now, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend! Any fun projects you are working on? I'd love to hear about it - because you know I need another distraction to keep me from grading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...