Monday, February 20, 2012

About Me Updates

Happy President's Day to all! One of the perks to being a school teacher is that I get today off. Hopefully the rest of you are getting to enjoy a little "me" or "family" time today as well.

I'm just popping in quickly to say that I've updated the About Me page with more information about our current life situation as well as new pictures of us and the cats. So go check it out!

Also, we've finally got our wedding photos back from the photographer! And I'm thrilled with how they turned out. Hopefully I'll get a post up sometime this week with some of my favorite shots - it's going to be hard to narrow them down - and somewhat of a breakdown of where we got what and how much we paid. If I get on a roll I might even create a new page up top with all the details so that it's easy to access. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Here's a little sneak peak:







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...