Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wish List




Since my birthday is Saturday, and I tend to reserve Fridays for letters, I thought I'd share my Birthday Wish List with you today. I created one on my phone at the start of summer. People tend to ask Dan what I want for my birthday or Christmas, and then he ends up asking me. So, I've just learned to make a list, and let him pick and choose what he wants to tell people. I've even started creating my Christmas shopping list for family members - as I hear them casually say they want/need something, I jot it down in my phone so that I can remember it in a couple months. Genius, right? Anyways, in no particular order, here's my list:


1. Dinner date with the Hubby at my favorite family restaurant. I'm pretty sure this one is going to happen. :)



2. A new purse. Basically I need a large bag that fits my wallet and umbrella along with all the other crap I carry. I typically prefer leather, because they tend to last longer. But any of these would work...

 

 


3. Harry Potter Series Blue Ray Set. This one probably won't happen - still too expensive. But we did call this a wish list, right?



4. Jewelry. Preferably simple earrings that I can wear with nearly everything. Or even some silver owls; I've been on an owl kick lately.

  
      


5. Rummikub. Ok, I know this one is odd. I use to have this game, but then a few pieces got lost, and I basically had to get rid of it. But I really love this game!
And last but not least...

6. The Young House Love book. Even though it doesn't actually come out until November, I wouldn't mind it being pre-ordered for me. I love their blog, and can only imagine loving their first book!




What sorts of things do you ask for for your birthday? Are you a list type of person, or would you rather be surprised?


P.S. For the image source links, click on any of the above pictures (except the Instagram pic, which I took) and it'll take to the site where I found the image. :)

1 comment:

  1. haha:) i wish i could afford the harry potter set. i got lucky and bought most of them for 8 bucks when our local blockbuster closed! you have a new follower in me! check mine out? http://brightbrightdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...