Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Hunger Games, you turned out to be a better movie than I thought. Still not into all the hype about this series, but a decent movie none the less. Dear knees, I don't know how, but I managed to bruise the backs of both of you... not a fun feeling. Dear students, thank you again for putting a smile on my face and keeping me on my toes. Also, thanks for working hard and keeping up with the fast pace I've been making you work at these past 2 weeks. Dear Issac, I think my students are sad you won't be gracing us with your presence. Well, at least not the presence we were preparing for at the start of the week. **knock on wood** I think they wanted two 3-day weekends in a row. Me, on the other hand...I'm grateful that we'll be keeping our Thanksgiving break intact. Dear Hubby, I can't wait for our date night tonight! And what makes it better is that it's free (thanks to birthday gift cards)! Dear weekend, it looks like you might be jam-packed with activities and driving. Although I will love seeing everyone, I'm hoping that I'll be able to fit in a little rest and relaxation too. Dear grading, I thought I'd be able to catch up on you today. However the pile went from nearly gone, to twice what it originally was. What's up with that? Please know that I probably won't have time to work on you until Monday.


Hope everyone has a great weekend! And thanks for stopping by!
 

Photobucket
 

P.S. Sorry that the source link above is only to a "pin." I wrote this post while on my lunch break, and the school's firewall won't let me access whatever site the pin takes you to. Gotta love technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...