Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's Letters





Dear Hubby, thanks for surprising me with flowers the night before my birthday. Also, I love that you listened and got me a gift that I love. Dear Readers, I understand that I have yet to do a birthday recap from last weekend. And I still have to show you pictures from my classroom. I'm blaming it on the first week back at school and how to balance both work and this blog. I promise it's on my to-do list! Dear November, can you hurry up and get here so I can actually hold my birthday present in my hands? (click here for a hint) Dear friends, thank you for going out to dinner with us last minute to celebrate my birthday. I'm also really excited that I'll get to be an "aunt" again in the not-to-distant future!! Dear Android, I'm still not sure if I'm liking this new system update. You've changed a lot of things. It might take me some time to get use to it. Dear Olympics, although a part of me is sad that you're ending this weekend, I'm also glad that I can get back to a somewhat normal sleeping schedule next week. Dear body, I really wish you would stop rebelling against me. Starting to get a little fed up. Hubby said I should just simply say "Screw you!" but I know by doing that I'd only be taunting you... please behave next week! Dear bible study, I'm determined to stay on track and not get too far behind. I promise I have and will continue to make you a priority in my day. Dear Hubby, thanks for being patient with me the other night while we were cooking dinner. My attitude was going downhill quick and you stayed calm. I know you joke and say that if you hadn't then we would have had "yummy chicken" that night, but I seriously can't thank you enough for being kind and working with me, bad attitude and all. 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...