Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Florida, what's up with the weather? Hot I can handle. But muggy too? Dear Hubby, thank you for agreeing to change our dinner plans and make dinner the other night so I could nurse a migraine. Have I told you lately how grateful I am for you? Dear blog world, I'm loving the chance to get to network with people from across the country! Other bloggy people. Other teachers out there. It's fun meeting new and interesting people! Dear #shereadstruth, thank you for keeping me accountable and getting me back into the habit of reading my Bible. I haven't been able to do it daily (migraines sometimes get in the way), but knowing that I'm not alone is amazing. The instagram feed is what seriously inspires me! Dear students, it has been fun getting to know you this past week. Thank you for introducing me to the term "bubble guts." Oh, the things you guys come up with....



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Bubble guts? Haha that's hilarious. I'm a teacher too...we start Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked out your blog - really cute! I don't know if I could do elementary school. I teach juniors in high school. But then again, I'm sure elementary teachers thing the same of high school teachers, huh? :)

      But yeah, bubble guts. I guess they use that to mean "upset stomach" when their tummy is gurguling. Teenage boys... :)

      Delete
  2. Never heard of bubble guts!!
    Hope your migraines ease up!
    Here's My Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I've had migraines since I was 15. They come and go. This week just seemed to be filled with headaches. I'm hoping next week will be better :) Have a good weekend!

      Delete
    2. My cousin has migraines too. He uses Fever Few and says it helps.

      Delete
    3. I've never heard of Fever Few. Off to check it out. Thanks for the tip! :)

      Delete
  3. hi there! I found you from adventures of newlyweds. your letters were sweet. I posted that quote this week too :) I have heard of she reads truth but I haven't checked it out yet. sounds motivating! hope you don't have anymore migraines next week! happy weekend!
    much love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She Reads Truth is pretty cool. Right now we're working through the book of Proverbs. They have at least 2 other daily devotionals to work through as well. It's definitely worth checking out :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...