Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Favorites

Every Most weeks I share things from around the internet that put a smile on my face in the hopes that they will put a smile on your face too. So, without further ado....

today is my brother-in-law's birthday, so I posted this on his Facebook timeline


this guy's recreating weird internet photos with his friends at a party

this elementary teacher's contingency plan if she has a heart attack during class


a list of 21 things that inevitably happen when you work in an office
(I told my sister she had to do #15 the next time her coworker takes a day off)


the smiles on this couple's face holding their twin babies is contagious

this DIY wood rack makes me want our own home with a backyard....like yesterday


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...