Monday, September 30, 2013

Things My Students Say: Headache

So you can imagine, as a teacher, I hear all sorts of random and crazy things coming out of the mouths of teenage students on a pretty regular basis. Usually, I just laugh and move on. But sometimes, the things they say are so funny that I have to stop and write it down so I can share it. I wish I was making this stuff up....


Student: [walking into class] "I'm going to get a headache today in this class."
Me: "What makes you think that?"
Student: [while pointing to both temples] "Because when I think, I have this sharp pain that goes through my brain."
While holding back laughter, I told her she probably shouldn't say that aloud again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...