Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy News

I was brainstorming some posts ideas last week and was planning on sitting down and writing a post about how much pressure it is to be the only person bringing in any sort of income to the household. Before the Hubby quit his job, we knew that we'd be fine through the summer. It was when the school year kicked back in that I was growing more and more nervous about.

But then Monday, as I was coming home from a workshop, I got a phone call from Dan saying that he had been offered a full-time, paid position with the EMS service he had been volunteering for!!!

Words cannot express how happy I am! I'm so proud of him and all the hard work he has put into this dream job. Three years of hard work has finally paid off.

Now we've just got to get use to this new sleeping schedule that comes with working long shifts on odd days.... I'll get back to you on that :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...