Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pretty Changes

So, I've been contemplating changing up my blog design for some time now. However, switching to a one-income family and being on a tight budget made buying a pre-made or even custom design a little out of reach. I don't know why I never bothered to search around for free backgrounds and templates... uh duh!! 

In my searches I came across Blogaholic Designs who provides free templates and backgrounds for Blogger. I fell in love with the Megan design...


Blogaholic even provides really easy to follow instructions on how to install the backgrounds. Hey, if I can do it, you can do it!

After changing up the background, I realized that I needed to update my social media buttons to reflect the new colors of the blog. Searching around on Pinterest, I found these pretty floral buttons from My Favourite Things.


Aren't they cute?? Even though I don't have a lot of social media outlets attached to this blog (I try to keep a lot of my personal stuff private in case students somehow come across this little blog of mine), I'd love to interact with you through Instagram and Pinterest.

I hope you guys like the new changes as much as I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...