Thursday, September 6, 2012

Animal Instincts


#15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

Hm.... this is a tough one. There are a bunch of animals that I love....

Pandas....


Koalas....

{source}

Elephants....

{source}

Dolphins....

{source}

But which one would I want to be? Well, I guess the one animal I would choose is the one animal I know the most about....




...the domestic cat.

Why? Well, for one, all the cat naps. And I wouldn't have a problem with keeping my nails long. And I would forever be entertained by frogs and bugs. Plus, having human parents to love on me is always something to look forward to.

Yep, I think I'd want to be a cat.

If you could be any animal, which would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...