Friday, October 28, 2011

Sign Me Up!


I'm so excited that Sherry and Katie are hosting their Pinterest Challenge again! This is their second go-around. Their first challenge was hosted in the summer, but at the time I didn't have the funds to play along. Plus, I was having a hard time narrowing down what project I wanted to take on. So I'm stoked that I finally have a project to share with everyone!

Here's a little sneak peek at what I've been working on:


Both images from here (via Pinterest)

I'll admit now that I didn't stray too much from the originial directions, however, we had a hard time finding the solar lights, so we've opted for an alternative lighting source for the time being. But I'll share more information about our process next Wednesday (or maybe Tuesday night that way the post is already completed and I can link up to the Challenge early?).

Anyone else out there participating in the Pinterest Challenge? Maybe you've hosted your own challenge? I think this is an awesome idea! I spend so much time on Pinterest pinning away amazing ideas, but spend very little time actually doing anything with them. This has definitely motivated me to get my hands dirty more often. Now if only my bank account & the fiance would agree with that motivation... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...