About a month ago I shared a little project that I did in our guest bedroom slash office that involved a couple of maps. All it required was two old maps and a few dozen push pins in various colors, and - voila! - instant (not to mention cheap) wall art.
After reading Samantha's before-baby bucket list I realized I never actually shared where we wanted to travel to. So here I am with a breakdown of our travel bucket list. But before I get into that, I thought I would share the different places we've already traveled to.
Places I've Been
- Florida Keys - I've been three times now. Twice with my mom and once on a cruise.
- San Francisco, CA - Took a day trip after visiting my stepbrother who lives in California
- Grants Pass, OR - My stepsister use to live here
- Evansville, IN - Once again, visiting family
- Fort Worth, TX - I don't know if this technically counts because we had a night's stay in the city after missing a connection flight
- Cozumel, Mexico - again, on a cruise
Places the Hubby Has Been
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Charlotte, NC - the hubby's family is big time into racing
Places We've Been Together
- Andrews, NC - church summer camp
- Fort Walton Beach, FL - we've been three times now to visit our former youth pastor (who by the way officiated our wedding)
- Niagara Falls (both the American & Canadian side)
- Edinboro, PA- this is where my Grandpa use to live
- Atlanta, GA - we love to go and watch the Braves play, not to mention my brother-in-law lives there now
- St. Maarten
The last three places were where we went on our honeymoon. You can read more about that here.
So now for the good stuff - where we want to travel! There is no real time limit to our bucket list. It's simply just a list of places we'd like to go before we die. Some we think we'll be able to do in the next couple years, whereas other we know we're going to have to save up some major cash before even contemplating purchasing plane tickets. It's all good though. We have to save some stuff for when we retire, right?
Travel Bucket List
These are just some of the places that we want to travel to. All of the images can be found on my Bucket List board on Pinterest. Some other places we want to travel to include...
- St. Lucia
- Panama Canal
- Seattle, Washington
- Tokyo, Japan
- London, England
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Vancouver, Canada
- Richmond, Virginia
- Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Boston, Massachusetts
The last four places are mainly places that I want to go, simply for the historical significance. But the hubby has agreed to add them to our Travel Bucket List.
But no travel bucket list can be complete without mentioning this place:
Yes, I want to be one of these people...
Ever since I heard about this place, I realized I wanted to go there. I don't care if it's out in the middle of no where. Not many people can say that they've been in four places at once!
So what about you? Have you created a travel bucket list? Or maybe just a bucket list in general? Would love to see it!