Thursday, March 8, 2012

Up for the Challenge!



IT'S BACK!! Can you tell I'm excited?! Yep, it's time for another edition of the Pinterest Challenge, dreamed up by the lovely Katie Bower (who by the way just announced she's going to be a mommy - again! Congrats!) nearly a year ago. Why? To inspire all of us pinners to get out from in front of our computer screens and actually start to do something with all of the inspiration that we find online.

In the fall edition of the Pinterest Challenge, I created my Solar Lights (minus the solar) which seemed to be a big hit. It's still one of the most read posts on this little blog. 

I searched and searched through my Pinterest boards looking for some DIY inspiration. But I didn't really see anything that jumped out at me this time around.

But, I did find a new recipe that I want to try. And according to Sherry (who is one of the hosts of the challenge), food creations are acceptable challenge entries. I say that like there's some sort of prize in all of this... 

So after looking over a couple of recipes with the hubby, he thought this one looked like the yummiest of the bunch:


So, I'll be back Wednesday with all of the details and photos of the cooking process. I'm excited to try a new twist on an old favorite!

Anyone else joining in on the challenge fun? I can't wait to see all of the amazing projects that are going to be shared next week! Especially because it'll mean more things to pin for inspiration later! Wait...isn't that counterproductive to this whole challenge??? Oh well, and the vicious cycle continues!

A big thanks to the ladies who are hosting the Winter Edition of the Pinterest Challenge. Sherry, Katie, Erin, and Cassie! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...