Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Things My Students Say: Women

So you can imagine, as a teacher, I hear all sorts of random and crazy things coming out of the mouths of teenage students on a pretty regular basis. Usually, I just laugh and move on. But sometimes, the things they say are so funny that I have to stop and write it down so I can share it. And even though school is out for the summer, I've had a few of these in my draft folder waiting to be shared. I wish I was making this stuff up....





Me: What did you guys think of the chapter?
Student: You know what this chapter taught me?
Me: What's that?
Student: That women complain a lot!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Around the turn of the century. Progressive era, temperance movement, child labor laws, women's right to vote. You know, all the things women complain about :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...