Friday, September 30, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

These next couple of weeks are going to be crazy busy around here. The fiance is moving in the last of his things tonight - which means he's officially moved in!! Then tomorrow we leave for Georgia to see my cousin Jacob get married. The next two weeks at school will be filled with test preparation and the actual testing. Also, it means that I need to get my large pile of papers graded and in the computer. And let me tell you...that pile is pretty large... And then the weekend before our wedding, we'll be back up in Georgia again for my other cousin Jaime's wedding (Jaime is Jacob's older brother).

Speaking of wedding, we're officially 6 weeks away! So with that comes last minute planning, purchasing, and organizing. Plus, all the showers & parties. I'm slowly starting to feel the stress of the wedding, but I think part of that is thanks to everything else that is piling on my plate. Everyone keeps telling me I'm too relaxed for a bride. Maybe I am. But I told myself a long time ago that I wouldn't let myself get all worked up over it. The point of a wedding is happiness and joy, and I think that being stressed over the whole thing ruins that. I don't want to be one of those bridezillas that you see on television. I want to enjoy my day. I've been waiting 6 long years for this day to finally come, and I'm going to enjoy it darn it!

So that's what will be going on here for the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping to do a couple of posts here & there, but I can't make any promises. It may or may not be a while until you hear from me again. So please excuse me if I'm a little MIA. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...