Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Quick Update

We made it safely back to Florida after our weekend trip to Atlanta to help my brother in law move into his first home. If you follow along on Instagram, you got to see some of our adventures from this weekend.

Anyhoo, I wanted to stop in quickly and share another quick blog update with you guys. I've been dying to revamp my blog design, but I don't really know much HTML, nor do I want to shell out the cash for someone else to do it right now. But, I came across this pin for free social media icons from Carrie Loves, and I decided I'd  change things up a little bit and swap out my old icons for some nice, dark gray icons. I used the same steps for installing them that I used the last time (which you can check out here).

So, if you're in the market for new social media buttons, be sure to check out these cute options!



I'll try be back later with a photo of the new homeowners sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...