Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear short work week, oh, how I love you! Dear progress reports, is it seriously time for you already? Guess what I'll be doing this weekend... Dear fish tank, thanks for springing a leak Wednesday. We still haven't figured out how to fix you. Dear fish, I know you're probably tired of sitting in what must seem like a tiny bowl. Hopefully by this weekend you'll be back in your old home. Dear Hubby, can you believe we are nearly 2 months away from our first anniversary?! Where has the time gone? Dear former student, thank you for asking me to buy donuts for your fundraiser. They were delicious! Dear Periwinkle, I'm glad that you don't seem to have a UTI this time around. However, considering the vet thinks your problem is more "behavioral" than anything else, don't expect a whole lot of sympathy from me when you have another "accident." Dear Saturday morning, please know that I will be spending you in bed, sleeping in. Something I haven't been able to do in two weeks. Dear readers, please keep your fingers crossed and say a few prayers for the Hubby. He's got a couple of tests coming up for potential new jobs. Dear Hubby, I know you're going to WOW them!


linking up at Adventures of Newlyweds

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!! Cracking me up with the "no sympathy" for bad behavior! Hee hee. Best wishes with the new job!


    Beth@http://whiskeytangohello.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck and best wishes for your husband's job!

    new follower :)

    Have a happy Friday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...