Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Simply Beautiful

This week I've been in what I guess you could call South Florida. I've been down here attending an AP summer institute workshop. Tomorrow will be the last day and I'll be heading back home to the cats (yes, the fiance went down and checked in on them this week to make sure they hadn't killed each other yet). Anyways, I've been sitting in my hotel room the last 3 nights bored out of my mind. Sure, there's a pool, but we've had some nasty storms each day this week, so no swimming for this girl. And although I'm not going to give the exact location of where I'm staying, I thought I'd share this picture I took tonight from my hotel room.


I absolutely love a good sunset. They make me realize that there are bigger things in life than what I've been stressing about.

Anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...