Friday, June 17, 2011

Purpose

So I've come to realize that the majority of the posts so far have been about me & the fiance and all of our wedding planning. I never intended for this to be a "wedding blog," but rather a "life blog." It just so happens that right now my life is pretty much revolving around wedding planning.

I'm sorry if it seems as though this blog isn't really living up to its namesake right now. I don't know what the future has in store at this point in time. I do know that I'll be moving here in a few short months, so there should be posts all about that lovely process. And I do know that there will be a wedding in November, after which the fiance and I will have to adjust to cohabitation (which should be fun). I'm hoping that after the wedding there will be more posts about home decorating, cleaning/organizing, living on a budget, and just about life in general.

So, if you'll just bare with me, this blog won't always be so wedding centered. I know this is still a new and growing blog - heck, I doubt anyone even reads this thing except my mom & Dan - and so it will go through its growing pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...