Friday, August 23, 2013

Nursing a Migraine



I guess while I was sleeping a couple weeks ago, the Hubby decided to snap this photo. Only, I wasn't just sleeping. I was nursing a migraine. They don't come as frequently as they used to. But when they do, the only thing I can really do is crank up the a/c, lay face down with an ice pack on my forehead and neck, and go to sleep. 

On this occasion, I took Periwinkle with me when I laid down. That's why I wasn't lying face down. Typically, she'll only stay on my chest for a couple minutes before jumping down and finding a more comfortable spot. But this time, I guess, she decided to get comfy.

It has always amazed me how pets know when you're hurting and know when to stay close by.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! My pup is the same way when I have a migraine. His usual insane running/licking is replaced by him just laying on the bed. I love it!

    Also - sooo sorry you get migraines. They are honestly the absolute worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the worst, aren't they? I don't wish that kinda pain on anybody...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...